Some options can alter hotkeys behavior!
When on OSX, keep in mind that all
CTRL's in this document refer to
Command key, not to an actual
- You can manage playlists. Each playlist is referenced by its playlist ID, which is a numeric value.
- To save currently loaded tracks to a playlist, hold
ALT, then type playlist ID on NumPad.
- To load tracks from a saved playlist, hold
CTRL, then type playlist ID on NumPad.
- Note, that playlists ID starting with "0" are reserved and should not be used as regular playlists.
- Your playlists are stored in
<your home directory>/.mesonplayer/playlists.
- Right-click on any folder with music and select "Open in Meson Player". This will load all music files in this folder.
123on your NumPad. Release
ALT. This will save all current tracks into the playlist located at:
<your home directory>/.mesonplayer/playlists/123.m3u
- You can rename this playlist to something like
123 - My Music.m3ufor convenience.
- To load this playlist in future do the following: Hold
123on your NumPad, release
If you want to manually craft your playlists then keep in mind that you also can use folders or even other playlists as playlist entries. Obviously, such playlists will only be supported by Meson Player.
The following M3U playlist is valid in Meson Player: